Study Govts Result
Interesting Gk Question – Overview
|Name of post :||Interesting Gk Question|
Interesting Gk Question : किस देश के प्रधानमंत्री ने अपनी ही बेटी से शादी की थी? : gk question answer, gk question in hindi, gk question answer in hindi, gk question answer in english, rajasthan gk question,
हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click Here
Interesting Gk Question : सामान्य ज्ञान (जीके) पुस्तक हमेशा पाठ्यक्रम में शामिल नहीं होती है लेकिन यह रोजमर्रा की जिंदगी का एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण हिस्सा है। प्रत्येक प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में पूछा गया यह विषय रैंक निर्धारण के रूप में भी कार्य करता है। अगर आप अच्छे अंक और अच्छी रैंक चाहते हैं तो सामान्य ज्ञान को मजबूत करना बहुत जरूरी है और इसे मजबूत करने के लिए छात्रों को स्कूल के दिनों से ही कड़ी मेहनत करनी होगी। छात्र समय-समय पर अपने सामान्य ज्ञान (जीके टेस्ट) का परीक्षण कर सकते हैं और सीख सकते हैं। इसे जानने के लिए, हम आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण सामान्य ज्ञान के प्रश्न लेकर आए हैं, जिनके उत्तर सभी छात्रों को जानना आवश्यक है।
प्रश्न 1. किस देश के प्रधानमंत्री ने अपनी बेटी से शादी की थी?
उत्तर: इस सवाल का जवाब नीचे चित्र में दिया गया है-
1. Where did Lord Buddha attain enlightenment?
Answer:- Bodh Gaya
2. Who founded the Arya Samaj?
Answer :- Swami Dayanand
3. What is the script of Punjabi language?
4. Which is the southernmost edge of the mainland of India?
5. In which state does the sun rise first in India?
Ans:- Arunachal Pradesh
6. Insulin is used in the treatment of which disease?
7. Bihu is a famous festival of which state?
8. Which vitamin is found in abundance in Amla?
Answer: Vitamin C
9. Who was the first Governor General of India?
Answer:- William Bentinck
10. In which country was paper invented?
Answer :- China
11. What was the childhood name of Gautam Buddha?
Answer :- Siddharth
12. Who is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces in India?
13. Deficiency of which vitamin causes night blindness?
Answer: Vitamin A
14. Pongal is the festival of which state?
Answer:- Tamil Nadu
15. Gidda and Bhangra are the folk dances of which state?
Answer :- Punjab
16. Who invented television?
Answer:- John Logie Baird
17. Who was the first woman ruler of India?
Answer:- Razia Sultan
18. With whose help do fish breathe?
19. Who gave the slogan 'Inquilab Zindabad'?
Answer:- Bhagat Singh
20. When and where did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place?
Answer :- 1919 AD. Amritsar
21. Which party was founded by Subhash Chandra Bose after leaving Congress in 1939?
Ans:- Forward block
22. Who is called 'Punjab Kesari'?
Answer :- Lala Lajpat Rai
23. Who killed Saunders?
Answer:- Bhagat Singh
24. In the rebellion of 1857, who was the first to sacrifice himself?
Answer:- Mangal Pandey
25. Who was the first woman governor of India?
Answer:- Sarojini Naidu
26. Who was the first woman to climb Mount Everest twice?
Answer:- Santosh Yadav
27. By whom was the 'Brahmo Samaj' founded?
Answer:- Raja Ram Mohan Roy
28. What was the original name of Swami Dayanand Saraswati?
Answer :- Mulshankar
29. Who gave the slogan 'Return to the Vedas'?
Answer :- Dayanand Saraswati
30. Who founded 'Ramakrishna Mission'?
Answer:- Swami Vivekananda
31. When did Vasco da Gama come to India?
Ans:- 1498 AD.
32. Where was Vasco da Gama a resident?
33. Where is Hawa Mahal situated?
Answer :- Jaipur
34. Which Sikh Guru is considered the founder of Sikhism?
Answer:- Guru Nanak
35. Which is the main festival of Sikhs?
36. Which great man is called 'Iron Man'?
Answer:- Sardar Patel
37. Which great man is called Netaji?
Answer:- Subhash Chandra Bose
38. What is the name of the Samadhi of Lal Bahadur Shastri located in Delhi?
Answer:- Vijay Ghat
39. Who is the author of Mahabharata?
Answer:- Maharishi Vedvyas
40. Who wrote the book Arthashastra?
Answer:- Chanakya (Kautilya)
41. Who gave the slogan 'Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan'?
Answer:- Lal Bahadur Shastri
42. Who was the permanent president of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer:- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
43. Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
44. On which date the World Red Cross Day is observed?
Ans:- 8th May
45. Which country is famous as the country of sunrise?
Answer :- Japan
46. On which date International Women's Day is celebrated?
Answer:- March 8
47. Which is the smallest state of India in terms of area?
Answer :- Goa
48. Onam is the famous festival of which state?
Answer :- Kerala
49. When did Delhi become the capital of India?
Answer :- 1911
50. Which is the brightest planet?
Answer :- Venus
51. Which is the national animal of India?
52. Which is the national bird of India?
Answer :- Peacock
53. Which is the national aquatic animal of India?
Answer :- Ganga Dolphin
54. Which is the national fruit of India?
55. Which is the national flower of India?
Answer :- Lotus
56. Which is the national tree of India?
57. Which is the national game of India?
58. What is the ratio of length and width of the national flag of India?
59. Who wrote the national anthem of India?
Answer:- Rabindranath Tagore
60. What is the national song of India?
Answer:- Vande Mataram
61. Who wrote the national anthem of India?
Answer:- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
62. Who first called Mahatma Gandhi the Father of the Nation?
Answer:- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
63. Which is our National Panchang?
Answer:- Saka Samvat
64. What is the duration of singing the National Anthem?
Answer:- 52 seconds
65. Who discovered radioactivity?
Ans:- Henri Becquerel
66. With which part of the body is the pace maker related?
67. Which gland of the human body is called the 'master gland'?
Answer:- Pituitary gland
68. Which is the purest form of carbon?
69. Who invented X-ray?
70. Which metal was first used by man?
Answer :- Copper
71. How does the outer sky appear to an astronaut?
72. Who invented the telescope?
Answer :- Galileo
73. What is the name of the mausoleum of Mahatma Gandhi located in Delhi?
74. From where to where did the first train run in India?
Answer:- From Bombay (present day Mumbai) to Thane
75. In which city was the metro rail service started for the first time in India?
76. In which year did the railways start in India?
77. Who was the first Indian astronaut?
Ans:- Squadron Leader Rakesh Sharma, in 1984
78. Who was the first woman Chief Minister of India?
Answer:- Mrs. Sucheta Kriplani
79. Who was the first Chief Minister of Haryana?
Answer :- Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma
80. When was the United Nations established?
Ans:- 24 October 1945
81. Where is the headquarter of United Nations located?
Answer:- New York
82. Who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations?
Answer :- Trigveli
83. How many countries are currently members of the United Nations?
Answer :- 193
84. How many countries are members of the United Nations Security Council?
85. How many countries are permanent members of the United Nations Security Council?
Answer :- 5
86. Where is the International Court of Justice located?
Answer:- In The Hague, Holland
87. Who is the current Secretary General of the United Nations?
Answer :- Ban-ki-moon
88. Who was the Indian who gave speech in Hindi in United Nations General Assembly?
Answer:- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
89. For how many years are the non-permanent members of the United Nations Security Council elected?
Answer:- 2 years
90. Which country became the 193rd member of the United Nations?
Answer :- South Sudan
91. Deficiency of which vitamin does not stop bleeding?
Answer: Vitamin K
92. When is Hindi Diwas celebrated?
Ans:- 14 September
93. By which article of the constitution Hindi was declared as the national language?
Answer :- Article 343
94. Who is the only Indian to win a gold medal in a singles event at the Olympic Games?
Ans:- Abhinav Bindra
95. After how many years the Olympic Games are organized?
Answer:- 4 years
96. Where will the Olympic Games be held in 2016?
Answer:- Rio de Janeiro
97. When is International Human Rights Day celebrated?
Ans:- 10 December
98. Which breed of buffalo is famous in Haryana?
99. Where is the famous Sheetla Mata temple located?
100. Who formed the Vishal Haryana Party?
Ans:- Rao Virendra Singh
Join TelegramClick Here