Rajasthan Social Pension Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Rajasthan Social Pension Scheme 2023 Apply Now
In the Rajasthan Social Pension Scheme 2023, the government allocates monthly funds to support destitute elderly, widows, disabled, divorced individuals, and elderly men and women. The Government scheme caters to people of all castes and classes, providing pensions based on age. The pension amount is directly transferred to the beneficiaries' accounts every month. Categories such as old age, specially-abled individuals, widows, and single women are covered under the social security pension guarantee. Starting in 2024-25, the pension guarantee will increase by 15 percent annually, distributed in two increments each year—5 percent in July and 10 percent in January. This escalation is in accordance with the Minimum Income Guarantee Act, making Rajasthan the first state in India to implement this legislation.
Information about the Schemes provided under the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023
4 schemes have been included under Rajasthan Social Security Pension Sarkari Yojana. Four schemes have been included in Rajasthan Social Pension Scheme 2023.
- Chief Minister Old Age Samman Pension Scheme.
- Chief Minister Ekalnari Samman Pension Scheme.
- Chief Minister Special Yogjan Samman Pension Scheme.
- Small and medium medical science military old age pension scheme.
- Chief Minister Vridhjan Samman Pension Scheme: To avail the benefits of this scheme, the minimum age of women should be 55 years and the minimum age of men should be 58 years. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month is provided to men and women. To avail the benefits of this scheme, the annual income of the beneficiary person should be Rs 48000.
- Chief Minister Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme: The benefit of this Sarkari scheme is given to widow, divorced, matured woman whose minimum age should be 18 years. His annual income limit has been kept at Rs 48000. In this scheme, women aged 18 years or above are given Rs 1000 per month. After this, after attaining the age of 75 years, Rs 1500 per month is given.
- Chief Minister Vishesh Yogjan Samman Pension Scheme: Specially abled people of any age whose disability is 40% or more or less than 3 feet 6 inches of natural height or suffering from Hijra are given Rs 1000 per month under this scheme. A person above 75 years of age is given ₹ 1250 per month and beneficiaries of all ages who are free from leprosy are given ₹ 2500 per month and a patient suffering from silicosis disease is given ₹ 1500. The annual income limit for this has been kept at ₹60000.
- Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension Scheme: In this scheme, ₹ 1000 per month is given to women above 55 years of age and men above 58 years of age. Candidates can get detailed information about this scheme from the official website.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023 Important Requirements
The candidate should get all the information updated in his Jan Aadhaar. Eligible candidates of Rajasthan Social Security Pension Government Yojana 2023 have to keep the following facts in mind before applying.
- The candidate should have Aadhar Card and Jan Aadhar Card.
- The candidate must have his own bank account and mobile number.
- The applicant's bank account should be linked to Jan Aadhaar.
- Widow status should be updated in Jan Aadhar.
- Age should be mentioned correctly for old age pension.
- The disability status of the disabled should be updated.
- Everyone's income should be updated in Jan Aadhaar.
- The age of the candidate should be same in both Aadhar and Jan Aadhar.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023?
Candidates can apply for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023 through both online and offline modes.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023 through online medium. For this, candidates can go to their nearest E-Mitra Center or CSC portal and fill the online application form for pension. Apart from this, candidates can also apply online on SSO portal by creating their SSO ID. Candidates can visit their nearest e-Mitra center and fill the online application form with all the required documents. If you are found eligible for this scheme then the pension amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary account every month.
The Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023 provides monthly government funds for destitute elderly, widows, disabled, and divorced individuals. It spans all castes and classes, offering direct transfers to beneficiaries' accounts. The guarantee, covering categories like old age and specially-abled individuals, increases annually by 15 percent from 2024-25, implementing two increments in July and January, aligning with the Minimum Income Guarantee Act.
All the Important links regarding this job and future job are listed below. Please click on that.
To be Notified
Join WhatsApp Group
Check All Latest Jobs
Faq Rajasthan Social Pension Scheme 2023
How to apply for Rajasthan Social Pension Scheme 2023?
Candidates can apply online from official website of Rajasthan Government. For further information check the above- mentioned article.
What is the last date to apply for Rajasthan Social Pension Scheme 2023?
Last date for online registration will be notified soon. For further information check the above- mentioned article.